Mega Mansions: Updown Court (England)
What’s the point in being a millionaire if you can’t afford to live in the house of your dreams? In case you’ve just won EuroMillions (Lucky you!), here is a property that might inspire you to say goodbye to a good part of your newly acquired fortune.
Not willing to leave good old England after you hit the jackpot? We have the perfect solution for you! Conveniently located just 25 miles from London, Updown Court is unarguably the most expensive mansion in the world. If you are a fan of luxury, your dreams might just come true in this outstanding mansion boasting with:
- 5 swimming pools – there’s one for every weekday, but you’ll have to repeat at the weekend, sorry!
- An eight-limousine garage – in case you ever decide to have 8 limousines, this garage is ready to accept them (I’m almost sure they give out candy at the door as well).
- A mosaic floor made of 24-karat gold – I have a question here. Can it handle high heels or I would have to take them off as when on a yacht?
- 103 rooms – I guess I should ask the entire neighborhood to move in with me as I literally have no idea what I would do with so many rooms. Even if I decide to sleep in the same room for just a week, I’d still not start over for a good 2 years!
- An area of 40,000 square feet – for those of you who have difficulties putting an image next to the figures, think about Buckingham Palace. Now think bigger. That’s what Updown Court is. Yes, I know, it’s difficult to believe it. Right now I want to cry, too.
A little more than £85 million will buy you the sweet spot right between the Queen (you read it right) and Sir Elton John. Think about it: you elegantly pass the marble driveway (right next to the helipad and the tennis court, in case you wonder) to get the morning paper and boom! There’s the Queen (watering her flowers). You gracefully wave her and she waves back…
Back to reality now.
According to Leslie Allen-Vercoe (the developer), the target owner for this property is an international buyer looking for a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th home in London, a.k.a. someone filthy rich. Well, I might just as well email you my phone number, Leslie, and we’ll settle this in the classiest manner possible.
Just so you don’t think I am totally insane to get in the line for becoming this fabulous property’s owner, let me remind you that I regularly play EuroMillions on Lottoland and the odds are with me: for the past 5 years there have been 12 (twelve!) EuroMillions jackpots won that could totally get this property off the market! So, don’t say I didn’t warn you when you see me on the front page of your morning paper waving at the Queen while chatting with Sir Elton John from my (heated!) driveway…
This Friday's EuroMillions jackpot is worth £17 million - make it easy on yourself this weekend by getting your ticket in advance. Play EuroMillions online now.
£ 14 millionPLAY NOW
A lucky Spanish lottery player gets €25.8 Million EuroMillions Jackpot
The 5 wisest things to buy and do with your EuroMillions winnings
The 3 most stupid things to buy and do with your EuroMillions winnings
Fortune Teller Predicts The EuroMillions Results
6 Tips How To Enter The Lottery In The Year Of The Rooster
5 New Lottery Resolutions You Should Make For 2017More articles