Sublimotion – the most expensive restaurant in the world for 2015
If you win the lottery, you immediately get the privilege to take advantage of some of the best places to stay, eat, and travel worldwide. But how much money are you willing to pay? Can you put a price tag on a “gastro-sensory” experience, for example? That’s what Sublimotion – the most expensive restaurant in the world for 2015, offers you.
Here are some interesting facts about this restaurant. They may astonish you and make you want to become one of their regular customers. Or they may surprise you and make you think people who choose to dine there must be crazy. Either way, they won’t leave you indifferent!
- The average price is over €1,900 per person. Yes, you read it right. Per PERSON! I am almost sure I can feed my whole neighbourhood for that much money. But I digress. Apparently, €1,900 will “stimulate all your senses” and create for you an “unseen emotional experience” according to their website.
- It is located in Ibiza, Spain. That’s actually great as you may as well spend some extra money on a nice Ibiza vacation, including some quality nightlife at their fabulous beach clubs and cocktail bars. Just make sure to get really drunk, because, frankly, I cannot think of another thing that can make you forget you just spent nearly €2000 on dinner…
- The chef, who runs it, Paco Roncero, has 2 Michelin stars. His exceptional mastery in molecular gastronomy earned him a notable place among the most prestigious cooks worldwide. Here’s how he describes his cooking: “My goal is to go one step further and create something new and different - something that has never been done before. Yes, the process it precious and meticulous, but by no means pretentious. It's ambitious and risky but that is what I love.” It doesn’t sound like something you’d pack for your child’s lunch, does it?
- It can seat a maximum of 12 diners. That’s another word for “persons”, not “tables”. I guess it’s all about the exclusivity when you spend ridiculous amounts of money on such an extravagant dining experience.
- The food that will be presented to you is a 20-course gastro-sensory meal. I think it is the “sensory” part that makes me bang my head against the wall until I realize that it’s not only food you get for dinner. This is definitely a radical experience. They change the atmosphere, they control the temperature and humidity, there are scents and appropriate music backgrounds – in other words, it is about all your senses.
OK, I get it. It is luxurious. It is extraordinary. It is exclusive. Now I want to get there and experience all of this! Does anybody want to join me?
£ 14 millionPLAY NOW
A lucky Spanish lottery player gets €25.8 Million EuroMillions Jackpot
The 5 wisest things to buy and do with your EuroMillions winnings
The 3 most stupid things to buy and do with your EuroMillions winnings
Fortune Teller Predicts The EuroMillions Results
6 Tips How To Enter The Lottery In The Year Of The Rooster
5 New Lottery Resolutions You Should Make For 2017More articles